top of page


We always aim to do our best to provide a very good service, in a polite, efficient and fair way but we know that sometimes things can go wrong.

The most effective way of resolving a problem is to discuss your dissatisfaction informally. If you are unhappy with the way the matter is being handled, we ask you to put your complaint in writing and we will aim to provide a full written reply within 21 working days. Your complaint should be sent to:

The Managing Director, CEC PM Ltd, 15 Stoneleigh Crescent, Epsom, Surrey KT19 0RT

If after receipt of the response you are still dissatisfied, you have the right to refer your complaint to The Property Ombudsman, details of which can be found below. 


                     The Property Ombudsman                         

Milford House

43-55 Milford Street



01722 333 306 

We also recommend that you contact:

The Leasehold Advisory Service (LEASE), Maple House, 149 Tottenham Court Road, London, W1T 7BN.

Tel: 020 7383 9800 E-mail: Web:

Further steps would be to take the matter to a Court or The First Tier Tribunal: Property (formerly

the Leasehold Valuation Tribunal LVT).

This procedure does not cover everyday matters such as chasing a repair, accounts queries, complaints by one resident about another or defects in your apartment (which may be the responsibility of the developer or the leaseholder). Complaints about the structure, issues with the common parts of the development, reports about breaches of lease covenants etc. should be reported to CEC PM Ltd. (details above) or by email to

bottom of page